-
June 24th, 2004, 01:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I bought a Fairchild projector to use for video transfers but did not know it used Moviepac cartridge. Can I load my own film in the cart or modify it to use my own film?
Affraid I wasted money on the projector
-
June 25th, 2004, 11:54 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I bought a Fairchild projector to use for video transfers but did not know it used Moviepac cartridge. Can I load my own film in the cart or modify it to use my own film?
Affraid I wasted money on the projector
I don't know if you could use this for video transfer as I'm not sure it has a compatible shutter.You would have to load your film into Fairchild carts.It's pretty easy but I don't know where you would find the carts.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks